Raaahhh! Get transported to the wild with this exciting bag! Children love animals and they are a great topic to learn about. In this My Busy Bots bag we explore silhouette matching, shape tracing, colour matching and some wild animals - which animals will you find at the watering hole and who will be swinging from branches? There is lots of fun to be had whilst your little one works on essential skills.
This bag is suitable for little ones from 18 months up to 4 years old. As all children develop in their own time, this is a guideline and may vary with your child.
- An A6 information card with instructions and ideas to extend the activities and list of skills being developed
- 2 Laminated A5 activity cards
- 6 square activity cards (100 x 100mm)
- 6 rubber wild animals
- 1 Brightly coloured storage bag
Skills being developed:
- Fine motor skills:
- Thumb opposition; in-hand manipulation; pincer grip; tripod grasp; hand eye coordination and control; grasp and release; bilateral hand coordination.
- Visual perceptual skills:
- Visual discrimination; visual motor integration; visual figure ground.
- Cognitive skills:
- Concentration; problem solving; counting; number recognition; foundational Maths skills.
- Life skills:
- Patience and perseverance.
* Bags and content colours may vary
Disclaimer: Age titles are our suggestion and are a guideline as you will know your child's abilities best. Adult supervisions is always required.
My one year old grandson loves the kit
Fantastic learning resources for toddlers. I bought this pack along with the farm animal pack. They have so many different ways of learning not just the animals but colours,matching,imagination and of course so much fun. My two year old loves getting them out and is excited to play with them everyday which is amazing. I will be buying more.
Our son loves to animals in this pack and they are great for getting us through a long wait for food or waiting at the doctors.