Somewhere over the Rainbow | Busy Bag
A jumbo and brightly coloured rainbow – what a happy way to learn! This busy bag is sure to fill your little one with joy as they explore and match the colours of the rainbow. Or alternatively they can flip over the jumbo rainbow to discover more about the four seasons by matching objects to the different times of the year. They will investigate the different types of clothes we wear, foods we eat, holidays we celebrate or changes in nature from season to season.
This activity is suitable for little ones from 2+. As all children develop in their own time, this is a guideline and may vary with your child.
- An A6 information card with instructions and ideas to extend the activities and list of skills being developed
- 1 Jumbo double-sided activity card (opens up to about A3)
- 24 Smaller square object cards (38 x 38mm)
- 1 brightly coloured storage bag
Skills being developed:
Fine motor skills:
- Thumb opposition; in-hand manipulation; hand strength; hand eye coordination and control; grasp and release; dexterity.
Visual perceptual skills:
- Visual tracking and scanning; motor planning; visual discrimination; visual figure
- Concentration; problem solving; language and vocabulary; colour recognition; sorting and organisation; matching.
- Patience and perseverance; creativity and imagination.
* Bags and content colours may vary
Disclaimer: Age titles are our suggestion and are a guideline as you will know your child's abilities best. Adult supervisions is always required.
We haven't used this product yet as we're saving it for a long plane journey. It looks great though and my daughter is going to love it.
Absolutely brilliant purchase while in lockdown. My 3 year old loves all of her busy bots packs!
Kept my great granddaughter very happy
Lovely idea, lots of learning about seasons (not an easy concept). However cards are a little small & not very substantial & the bag is too small to get contents in & out easily.
We love all our ‘games’ we have purchased from busybots this was our fourth. So many different ways it can used and both my 1 yr old and nearly 4 yr old plays wih it and learns from it. It only just fits in the bag folded and gets caught on the zip trying to undo it so it has caused ours to rip a little but still very playable. This WONT be the last game we purchased.