This bag is suitable for little ones from 18 months up to 5 years old. As all children develop in their own time, this is a guideline and may vary with your child.
- An A6 information card with instructions and ideas to extend the activities and list of skills being developed
- 20 square laminated activity cards (100x100mm)
- 1 Brightly coloured storage bag
- Fine motor skills:
- Thumb opposition; finger isolation; wrist extension; hand eye coordination and control; hand dominance; bilateral hand coordination; spatial relationships.
- Visual perceptual skills:
- Visual tracking and scanning; motor planning; visual discrimination; visual motor integration; visual figure ground.
- Cognitive skills:
- Concentration; language and vocabulary; sorting and organisation; matching.
- Life skills:
- Patience and perseverance; awareness of ones' emotions.
* Bags and content colours may vary
Disclaimer: Age titles are our suggestion and are a guideline as you will know your child's abilities best. Adult supervisions is always required.
Received an email asking me to review my order, I cannot do this as 3 weeks since it was posted I still haven’t received it
Bought this one to try to help my toddler figure out her emotions. She loves playing with the faces and they are definitely helping her learn more about emotions and facial expressions!