Fruit and veg fun! Children love fruit, and for some lucky parents - they love veggies too! From a young age they're introduced to these foods in many different ways. This My Busy Bots bag explores fruit and vegetables and creates fun ways for little ones to learn more about the colours and shapes of these healthy foods and work on some fine motor skills. For some extra fun you can add one of our brilliant mini trollies to this busy bag - kids love loading and unloading it with their fruit and veg!
This bag is suitable for little ones from 18 months up to 4 years old. As all children develop in their own time, this is a guideline and may vary with your child.
- An A6 information card with instructions and ideas to extend the activities and list of skills being developed
- 3 A5 laminated activity cards
- 12 rubber fruit and veg
- 1 Brightly coloured storage bag
Skills being developed
- Fine motor skills:
- Thumb opposition; in-hand manipulation; whole hand grasp; hand eye coordination and control; hand dominance; grasp and release; dexterity; sensory exploration.
- Visual perceptual skills:
- Visual tracking and scanning; motor planning; visual discrimination; visual motor integration; visual spatial relations;
- Cognitive skills:
- Concentration; problem solving; language and vocabulary; sorting and organisation; counting; colour recognition; shape recognition.
- Life skills:
- Patience and perseverance.
* Bags and toys contents and colours may vary
Disclaimer: Age titles are our suggestion and are a guideline as you will know your child's abilities best. Adult supervisions is always required.
My son absolutely loves all Busy bots products , so well thought out and make learning fun x
Fantastic for little hands and keeping them entertained!
Excellent presents for Christmas!
Thanks very much