Cars go “beep-beep”, trains go “choo-choo” and rockets zoom to the moon. This My Busy Bots bag brings vehicles to life as little hands sort them into colours, match silhouettes and discover which parts of our world vehicles transport people in. When they have finished all their learning there is a brightly coloured map they can play on with all the vehicles.
This activity is suitable for little ones from 3 -6 years old. As all children develop in their own time, this is a guideline and may vary with your child.
- An A6 information card with instructions and ideas to extend the activities and list of skills being developed
- 9 A6 Laminated activity cards and an larger A5 card for free play
- 30 Coloured foam vehicles
- 1 Brightly coloured storage
Skills being developed:
- Fine motor skills:
- Thumb opposition; in-hand manipulation; pre-writing skills; pincer grip; hand strength; hand eye coordination and control; hand dominance; grasp and release; dexterity; bilateral hand coordination; sensory exploration.
- Visual perceptual skills:
- Visual tracking and scanning; motor planning; visual discrimination; visual motor integration; visual closure; visual figure ground.
- Cognitive skills:
- Concentration; problem solving; puzzle solving skills; language and vocabulary; sorting and organisation; colour recognition; matching.
- Life skills:
- Creativity and Imagination; appreciation for objects in our world.
* Bags and content colours may vary
I take these bags to all my sons hospital appointments they keep him entertained for ages. He loves all vehicles so I knew he would love this one xxx
Great little bags to grab on the go & stick in your handbag!