“3, 2, 1, GO!” The cars speed off down the track and disappear around the first bend...
Learning to write letters is vitally important. This My Busy Bots bag allows children to use their imagination as they drive their car around the track and form their upper case letters. It can be hard for new writers to know where to begin some letters, so starting at the traffic light and following the arrow will set them on the right track.
This activity is suitable for little ones from 2 - 8 years old. As all children develop in their own time, this is a guideline and may vary with your child.
- An A6 booklet with the upper case Alphabet “a-z” and an information page with instructions, ideas to extend the activity and list of skills being developed
- 1 Coloured race car
- 1 Brightly coloured storage bag
Skills being developed:
- Fine motor skills:
- Thumb opposition; in-hand manipulation; pre-writing skills; hand strength; hand eye coordination and control; hand dominance; dexterity; coordination.
- Visual perceptual skills:
- Visual tracking and scanning; motor planning; visual motor integration.
- Cognitive skills:
- Concentration; language and vocabulary; letter recognition; colour recognition and matching; following patterns.
- Life skills:
- Early reading skills; early writing skills.
* Bags and content colours may vary