Pattern making, colour sorting and shape finding. What more could you ask for from a My Busy Bots bag? All children love different and unusual things to play with and in this bag they will find shape links which can be used in many different ways. This My Busy Bots bag can be tailored to children of all ability levels.
This activity is suitable for little ones from 4+. As all children develop in their own time, this is a guideline and may vary with your child.
- An A6 information card with instructions and ideas to extend the activity and list of skills being developed
- 12 Laminated pattern activity cards (A6 cards and 210 x 74mm)
- 18 Brightly coloured shape links in various colours and shapes
- 1 Brightly coloured storage bag
Skills being developed:
- Fine motor skills:
- Thumb opposition; in-hand manipulation; hand eye coordination and control; grasp and release; dexterity; hand strength.
- Visual perceptual skills:
- Visual tracking and scanning; motor planning; visual discrimination; visual motor integration; visual figure ground.
- Cognitive skills:
- Concentration; problem solving; sorting and organisation; colour recognition and matching; shape recognition; copying; following patterns.
- Life skills:
Kept my grandchildren quiet for ages they enjoyed all the bags
Really love how thought through this toy is; compact design, but lots of boards to keep my toddler entertained whilst eating out.
The my busy bots creative play packs have been amazing .i didn't see them as I sent direct to my son & family in Lewisham .
He has sons of 3&5 yrs and they have loved them
My little one loves these little packages, she loves the games provided and making up her own little games with the bits provided. They are so easy to grab and go when we are on the move. Educational, fun and tidy!!
Our grandson Sebastian (age 3) loved this. He has spent hours on it since it arrived.