Pattern making, colour sorting and shape finding. What more could you ask for from a My Busy Bots bag? All children love different and unusual things to play with and in this bag they will find shape links which can be used in many different ways. This My Busy Bots bag can be tailored to children of all ability levels.
This activity is suitable for little ones from 3 - 6 years old. As all children develop in their own time, this is a guideline and may vary with your child.
- An A6 information card with instructions and ideas to extend the activity and list of skills being developed
- 12 Laminated pattern activity cards (A6 cards and 210 x 74mm)
- 18 Brightly coloured shape links in various colours and shapes
- 1 Brightly coloured storage bag
- Fine motor skills:
- Thumb opposition; in-hand manipulation; hand eye coordination and control; grasp and release; dexterity; hand strength.
- Visual perceptual skills:
- Visual tracking and scanning; motor planning; visual discrimination; visual motor integration; visual figure ground.
- Cognitive skills:
- Concentration; problem solving; sorting and organisation; colour recognition and matching; shape recognition; copying; following patterns.
- Life skills:
Our grandson Sebastian (age 3) loved this. He has spent hours on it since it arrived.
My Granddaughters love this game.
These are such a great idea. So helpful to start matching colours & shapes together. They come in their own zip bag to keep them all together. I bought them for My granddaughters 3rd birthday loves them.
These are great. My 2.5 yr old grandson loves matching the cards to the shapes and although he already knew the names of shapes he can now identify each one verbally and place it correctly.