Recognising colours is an important milestone for your little one. This My Busy Bots bag combines colour recognition with essential fine motor skills to keep little minds and fingers busy. As each paperclip is placed on the matching colour card… they become MONSTER TEETH!
This activity is suitable for little ones from 3 - 5 years old. As all children develop in their own time, this is a guideline and may vary with your child.
- An A6 information card with instructions, ideas to extend the activity and list of skills being developed
- 6 Laminated A6 colour activity cards
- 24 Brightly coloured 50mm paper clips
- 1 Brightly coloured storage bag
Skills being developed:
- Fine motor skills:
- Thumb opposition; hand in manipulation; prewriting skills; pincer grip improved dexterity; hand eye coordination; tripod grasp; bilateral coordination.
- Visual perception skills:
- Visual tracking and scanning; motor planning; visual figure ground; visual discrimination.
- Cognitive skills:
- Sorting and organisation; concentration; reinforce language and vocabulary.
- Life skills:
- Colour recognition and matching.
* Bags and content colours may vary
My daughter loves how she has to use the paper clip as monster teeth after I show her how to put the paper clip on