Focusing on adding and subtracting provides a strong foundation in Maths, which is key to success as children move through school. This My Busy Bots bag provides an excellent opportunity for children to work on these skills in a fun and interesting way. Perfect for keeping them focused and busy learning!
This activity is suitable for little ones from 5+. As all children develop in their own time, this is a guideline and may vary with your child.
- An A6 information card with instructions and ideas to extend the activities and list of skills being developed
- 2 A5 laminated activity cards
- 26 Magnetic numbers and Math symbols
- 20 Elephant counters
- 2 Die
- 1 Brightly coloured storage bag
Skills being developed:
Fine motor skills:
- Thumb opposition; in-hand manipulation; pincer grip; tripod grasp; hand eye coordination and control; grasp and release; bilateral hand coordination.
Visual perceptual skills:
- Visual discrimination; visual motor integration; visual figure ground.
- Concentration; problem solving; counting; number recognition; foundational Maths skills; adding & subtracting numbers; number skills.
- Patience and perseverance; working with numbers.
* Bags and content colours may vary
My grandson is delayed in his learning due to 15 week prematurity. Now 6, the missed reception year has also impacted. This was perfect to get him focused with fun. We noticed his concentration extended when added to routine.
Lovely maths game. My daughter loves it. Love the simplicity and the bag to keep it all together.
Only wish you did more products for 5+ :)
My son loved them both. We took them out to dinner with us and he played well until dinner came.
Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Ruth! So happy to hear your son loves his busy bags and they helped when you guys were out for a dinner!! xx