Just like the puzzles and building blocks that we all enjoyed doing when we were young, this My Busy Bots tangram activity can teach children about spatial relationships and can help them learn their geometric shapes and colours, along with developing stronger problem solving skills.
This activity is suitable for little ones from 5+. As all children develop in their own time, this is a guideline and may vary with your child.
- An A6 information card with instructions and ideas to extend the activities and list of skills being developed
- 24 Laminated A7 activity cards
- 7 Colourful tangram pieces
- 1 Brightly coloured storage bag
Skills being developed:
Fine motor skills:
- Thumb opposition; in-hand manipulation; hand strength; hand eye coordination and control; dexterity; spatial relationships.
Visual perceptual skills:
- Visual tracking and scanning; motor planning; visual discrimination; visual motor integration; visual spatial relations; visual closure; visual figure ground.
- Concentration; problem solving; puzzle solving skills; language and vocabulary; sorting and organisation; colour recognition and matching; shape recognition; matching; copying; following patterns.
- Patience and perseverance; creativity and imagination.
* Bags and content colours may vary
8yr old grandson loved this puzzle.
Just the job for our nearly 3 year old (going on 33!)
I asked my daughter what she thought of my present to my Grandson and he absolutely loves it.
I bought this for my 5 year old grandson , initially he was pleased but he felt it was tricky . He can do puzzles normally upside down . Ie without the picture showing . I can’t get him interested since , that might he due to the good weather though
Excellent product I would thoroughly recommend this company and product
Friendly, efficient and excellent service. My Son has already had hours of fun learning and we look forward to lots more