A child that can identify letters and understand the sounds they make is ready to start making their own words. Sounding and blending is where the fun begins. In this My Busy Bots bag children can begin making the all important consonant-vowel-consonant words with jumbo letter beads and move onto harder ones as they progress.
This activity is suitable for little ones from 5 - 8 years old. As all children develop in their own time, this is a guideline and may vary with your child.
- An A6 information card with instructions and ideas to extend the activities and list of skills being developed
- 25 Laminated A7 activity cards
- 26 Jumbo letter beads
- 1 Colourful lace
- 1 Brightly coloured storage bag
Skills being developed:
Fine motor skills:
- Thumb opposition; in-hand manipulation; hand strength; hand eye coordination and control; grasp and release; dexterity.
Visual perceptual skills:
- Visual tracking and scanning; motor planning; visual discrimination; visual figure ground.
- Concentration; problem solving; language and vocabulary; sorting and organisation; letter recognition; identifying phonemes.
- Patience and perseverance; early reading skills.
* Bags and content colours may vary
Disclaimer: Age titles are our suggestion and are a guideline as you will know your child's abilities best. Adult supervisions is always required.
Bought this for our 4 year old grandson, he loves it and his Mummy was very impressed with it. Easy to take out with them in its bag. Will order more things from you definitely
Such a clever, compact and fun product!
Bought this to practising sounds and blending with my 4 year old, he loves it and finds it fun! I really like the fact you can thread the letters which is great for fine motor skills. Overall very happy and great that it all packs away into one little bag.
Excellent activity, super quality