All children love to express themselves, especially through bright colours and creativity. This is a hands-on My Busy Bots bag, where bugs and animals leave trails of patterns; swirls; squiggles and zig-zags that your little ones bring alive by placing buttons along the trails. This bag strengthens fine motor skills; hand-eye coordination; concentration and Maths patterns.
This activity is suitable for little ones from 3 - 5 years old. As all children develop in their own time, this is a guideline and may vary with your child.
- An A6 information card with instructions and ideas to extend the activity and list of skills being developed
- 8 Laminated pattern activity cards (210 x 74mm)
- Approximately 40 grams of brightly coloured buttons in various sizes
- 1 Brightly coloured storage bag
Skills being developed:
- Fine motor skills:
- In-hand manipulation; pincer grip; hand strength; hand eye coordination and control; dexterity.
- Visual perceptual skills:
- Visual tracking and scanning; motor planning; visual discrimination; visual motor integration.
- Cognitive skills:
- Concentration; language and vocabulary (swirls; patterns; zigzags and colours); sorting and organisation; counting; colour recognition and matching; copying; following patterns.
- Life skills:
- Patience and perseverance; creativity and imagination
* Bags and content colours may vary
Disclaimer: Age titles are our suggestion and are a guideline as you will know your child's abilities best. Adult supervisions is always required.
This is another of my daughter favourite when we doing school work at home how she has to use the buttons to follow the trails