Squeezing, pinching, picking, sorting, counting and colour matching! There’s endless fun to be had with this engaging My Busy Bots bag. While your little one is strengthening their fine motor skills with their tweezers, they will also be either sorting colours or counting out pompoms.
This activity is suitable for little ones from 3 - 8 years old. As all children develop in their own time, this is a guideline and may vary with your child.
- An A6 information card with instructions, ideas to extend the activity and list of skills being developed
- 6 Different coloured silicone cups
- 1 Set of tweezers
- 24 Pompoms in different colours and sizes
- 6 Laminated number discs
- 1 Brightly coloured storage bag
Skills being developed:
- Fine motor skills:
- Thumb opposition; in-hand manipulation; pre-writing skills; pencil grip; tripod grasp; open thumb web space; hand strength; hand eye coordination and control; hand dominance; dexterity; sensory exploration; spatial relationships.
- Visual perceptual skills:
- Visual tracking and scanning; motor planning; visual discrimination; visual motor integration; visual spatial relations; visual figure ground.
- Cognitive skills:
- Concentration; problem solving; sorting and organisation; counting; number recognition; colour recognition and matching.
- Life skills:
- Patience and perseverance; creativity; use of tweezers; early writing skills.
* Bags and content colours may vary
Disclaimer: Age titles are our suggestion and are a guideline as you will know your child's abilities best. Adult supervisions is always required.
Great concept and educational but over priced for what it is. You could recreate this at home for very little
Fantastic little bag
The pinch a pom pom is a lovely idea. My daughter loves it and picked it up really quickly. She is 3. Smooth transition from start to finish.
Excellent quality product and really liked the extensions to play.
Very simple, yet very effective! My 3 year old loves it!