Times Tables are an essential foundation in maths, an important tool for many complex forms that children will learn as they move through school. Knowing and understanding the times tables in their final year at primary school will help your child to confidently and skilfully take on more complex mathematical subjects.
Our Times Tables Toolkits have been designed in 3 sets:
- Set 1 covers 1, 2, 5 and 10 times tables
- Set 2 covers 3, 4, 8 and 11 times tables
- Set 3 covers 6, 7, 9 and 12 times tables
These are done in the order that children learn their times tables at school, starting in Year 2 and helps to ease them into the concept. We know each child is unique, learning in their own way and at their own pace, which is why we have designed the content in a way that can suit various learning styles - offering children lots of visual aids. Our toolkits have been designed together with very passionate maths and head teachers and covers the following:
- Simple explanations of times tables, multiplication and division. We look at how times tables work with multiplication and division. A firm understanding of this is a huge help in years to come!
- Each number has a few dedicated pages, so children can really spend time and understand each one. We look at the full times table, division, arrays, pattern grids and the multiplication grid. Children have space to practice arrays and grids with a washable marker.
Fun and colourful designs, the pages are bound together with a handy screw (so you don’t loose them down sofas and car seats) and a velcro flap at the top - so much more than regular flashcards! The toolkits are brilliant for homeschooling and keeping handy for revisions as they can be used over and over again.
Remember that each child learns in their own way, at their own pace - so don’t rush it, it will come. These are really helpful, visual resources to use while homeschooling, to give your child the practice they need to build their confidence in times tables. Have fun learning!
- A toolkit (you can select or buy all 3):
- Set 1 (1, 2, 5, 10 times tables): 27 A6 pages, full colour, double sided lamination
- Set 2 (3, 4, 8, 11 times tables): 28 A6 pages, full colour, double sided lamination
- Set 3 (6, 7, 9, 12 times tables): 28 A6 pages, full colour, double sided lamination
- A non-toxic, washable marker to use on the booklet *
- Each toolkit comes in it’s own colourful, zipped bag
* Please do not use permanent markers or white board markers (these will not come off) - we recommend washable markers used only. Please wipe the toolkit clean after each use, for best results wipe gently with a lightly damp tissue or cloth.
* Bags and marker colours will vary, but if you purchase more than one the colours will be different.