Every little one dreams of what they will be when they are big… a fire fighter, a police officer, a race car driver? Our world is full of many interesting jobs. It is also important that we teach our children to value and appreciate all of them and understand how they contribute to the community. This My Busy Bots bag takes a look at some key roles and helps them discover a bit more about them.
This activity is suitable for little ones from 3 - 8 years old. As all children develop in their own time, this is a guideline and may vary with your child.
- An A6 information card with instructions and ideas to extend the activities and list of skills being developed
- 8 Laminated A6 activity cards
- 32 Coloured cards (42 x 42mm)
- 1 Brightly coloured storage bag
Skills being developed:
- Fine motor skills:
- Thumb opposition; in-hand manipulation; hand strength; hand eye coordination and control; grasp and release; dexterity.
- Visual perceptual skills:
- Visual tracking and scanning; motor planning; visual discrimination; visual figure ground.
- Cognitive skills:
- Concentration; problem solving; language and vocabulary; sorting and organisation; matching.
- Life skills:
- Patience and perseverance; appreciation for people in our world.
* Bags and content colours may vary
I recently purchased this for my little
Boy who is 3 and sometimes struggles to sit and do an activity, this was the first time we have sat down and completed it all the way through without him getting bored! I am defiantly going to be buying more! Also great as can take them on the go with you so perfect :-)
I've been sending busy bags to my two and a half year old granddaughter who lives in America. She's now got nearly all the busy bags suitable for her age and she just loves them all. I believe her favorite one at the moment is the Pom Pom bag! Highly recommend.
Granddaughter of nearly 3 absolutely loves this puzzle. Definitely recommend.
Our son loves this set and there are so many different ways to use it as he gets older. Thank you!
The perfect gift to send to Grandchildren. Age appropriate.